January Favourites

Hello guys,
So I realise it has been a little while since my last post...apologies for that but I have been super busy with University and my Nursing exams coming up very soon and I have also just started my new placement! 
When I've been looking back at my older posts in December I realised I didn't do a December favourites so I thought it was about time that I did a favourites post!

So the first thing that I have been loving this January is a TV series called The Vampire Diaries! Now Im sure many of you are familiar with this show and as am I as I have watched them all previously but since it had been a while since I last saw them I decided to start watching them again because I love them so much! I really like most series which are fantasy based which slight thrills and romance. So if any of you guys know of some good ones let me know down below! 

Makeup wise I have been loving the Anastasia dip brow pomade, the urban decay clear brow gel and the balm nude dude palette which I recently did a review of so go check that out too! So I only recently have been experimenting with different brow products as I usually only stick to my trusted barry M brow product. When I first tried the Anastasia dip brow pomade I wasn't sure about the colour from the first view of it as I got the shade Taupe which is a lighter brown and similar to MACs charcoal brown eyeshadow colour. I found that just went really well with my brows and was really easy to blend out so it wasn't at all sharp and was a nice gradual brow. This was priced at just £15 from feel unique.   I also have begun to use the Urban Decay brow gel which is clear and I have found that from just using this it really helps my brows stay in place so they don't move about all day! If you know what I mean you know! This one was £15 from Debenham's. I also have been loving the balms nude dude palette which I have done a recent review on so go check that out for some more details! The colours in this palette are gorgeous and all go really well together! I believe this was £32 from feel unique. 

I have also been really loving my protein powder that I use, which is from Protein World. I get the Slender blend from there and I had tried two flavours; Vanilla and Salted Caramel. Both of these flavours are amazing and the powder blends so well and can be mixed with water, milk or almond milk. The blend is super smooth and I would really recommend this powder to everyone! They do a range of different types of protein powders and also occasionally have student discount which really does help me! 

So that is all for the moment. Hope you liked the post, again sorry its been a while! Let me know what you've been loving in the comments down below! 

Stay happy 

Comments