So Much Love! Valentines 2017

So hello guys,
As you all know February 14th was just upon us and whether you spent Valentines day with a loved one or with friends or with yourself, there are so many reasons why we should all love it and look forward to it!

I know quite a few people believe that Valentines day is just a holiday which seems pointless to some as they believe that you should love all the time and not just on a specific day and I do agree that yes you should always share love! But then part of me really loves Valentines day and i think i always have as it has just always been such a happy holiday for me! Even before I was in a relationship I always loved it so its not just because Im all coupled up but its just such a lovely holiday to spread the love! Also I do love the colours for Valentines and it gives me an excuse to wear a bright red lipstick, and why wouldn't you take that opportunity?!?

When I was younger my mum was brilliant in encouraging us to look forward to every single holiday there is in a year including valentines day! My mum always used to get me and my sister something for valentines day which really just shows that you don't necessarily need a partner for valentines day as that is just a stereotype! For me its a time to appreciate and love family and friends as well as your partner if you're in a relationship! So for those people who believe it isn't holiday title worthy thats something to think about.

I also talked to John my boyfriend about it and we discussed how everyday should be a day where you care and show your partner just how much you love them, but also its nice to have a day where everyone is loving towards one another.

For the Valentines day just gone I had quite a busy day and well a pretty amazing one too! To start off the day I was on placement with the community nurses and then halfway through the shift I got a message from my dad saying that flowers and chocolates had been delivered for me, after my shift had ended I got the train to where John lives in his Uni accommodation and met him there! I was just super happy to see him as after a long day all I want sometimes is a cuddle and a nice chilled evening with him. I got dressed and wore a red jumpsuit with a gorgeous berry lip but nothing too extravagant! We then went to Nando's for some food before going to watch a film, the food was so nice and I got 20% off with my NHS discount card even better!! We then went to see the film and got some ice cream which was yummy! After the film we headed back to mine for a chilled evening as I had to be up early the next day for placement. Overall I had such a lovely valentines day and was totally spoilt!

John bought me way too much as usual! The sweetie got me 30 red roses and chocolates with a note delivered to me which I really love and appreciate so much! He also spoilt me with some lovely Lush products and you all know how much I love Lush, I also got a real cute IVY PARK active wear set! I may do a post of some of these stuff soon so watch this space!

Anyway sorry for rambling on but I thought that people need to take days like valentines day and appreciate them just that little bit more and SHARE THE LOVE!!

Stay Happy
Love Lucy x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments