Liz Earle Skincare Review!

Right so hello people!

I know its been a little while and I’m super sorry I’ve just been so busy lately and had no spare time, just been chaotic really. I wanted to do a little review today about some Liz Earle products of mine that I love and thought I should share them with you! So lets get into it then…

Right so first thing is first, the first item I got from Liz Earle is the Skin Repair Moisturiser. This moisturiser is amazing and because I have such dry skin it helps keep it from drying up and is immediately effective. The price of this moisturiser is… This is such brilliant value for money and often they have sales and money off vouchers which helps a billion! Also what I love about this is all the products are natural and they work really well with my skin. So I would really recommend this to anyone with super dry skin even though it is a heavy moisturiser it still works miracles.



The next product I got was the instant boost skin tonic, I love the smell of this product so much, I believe it is because it is rose scented and It just smells lovely! This tonic revitalises the skin and leaves gorgeous looking skin!This product costs £14.50 which i think is amazing for the quality of the product! I tend to use this more in the mornings as it wakes my skin up and really brightens it ready for the day! 

I also got the Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, this stuff is amazing! I had previously had a sample of this and loved it! This just wakes me up so much in the morning and really helps with my baggy eyes when i haven't had enough sleep (which is quite a lot being a student nurse!). It has a gorgeous scent and contains witch hazel and aloe vera. It is super kind to eyes and doesn't sting on the skin. It really helps revitalise my skin around my eyes, so if you struggle to wake up early or if you're eyes are looking a bit tired i would recommend you to try this out as it really helped me! This product is priced at £13.25 which I think is brilliant!



Lastly but not least is the classic Cleanse and Polish, hot cloth cleanser. The cleanses and exfoliates the skin to help it become clearer. This product removes daily grime and make up from your face so easily. It contains cocoa butter to help smooth the skin and keeps its lovely and soft. This product is amazing and i have been using it for ages and i recommend you try it out too! Its priced at £15.50 which I think its amazing for the amount of product you get and how long it lasts you. I would definitely recommend you trying this to take off makeup as you will really see the difference it makes and it just makes my skin so much clearer when I use it. 



Righty so that is all for today guys, I hope you all liked the post. Let me know in the comments what you guys love using to help cleanse your skin and any products you think I should give a go! 

Stay Happy
Love Lucy x

Comments