MAC LIPSTICK REVIEW - MEHR!

So hey guys, 
its been a little while since I last blogged just been super busy and life keeps catching up with me! So the other day I vlogged and Ive edited it, although it was on my crappy camera as thats my only one which films (sad face). I did however really enjoy vlogging and I really liked looking back on what I did. Im currently trying to get hold of the Canon G7X camera to use for videos, but its impossible as they constantly go out of stock. So when I can get hold of the camera I will be able to start up my youtube channel which I have wanted to do for ages but at the moment Im just messing around with videos and editing, so Im used to it by the time they come back in stock! Anyway enough chit chat I need to get on with this post!

So this post was just a quick review on a new MAC lipstick i bought in the shade Mehr. This shade is a really pretty dirty pink with a berry undertone with a matte finish, as you can see this from my swatch down below. 

This is my fourth MAC lipstick now so the collection is slowly growing! I really like this lipstick along with all my other MAC lipsticks just because they last so long and the colours are so lovely. I really like that they have such a wide range of both colours and finishes. I paid £16.50 for this lipstick which I believe has gone up in price :(. You can grab them from debenham's or MACs website. Oh well the quality of these lipsticks is incredible and I would definitely recommend them! I think this colour Mehr will go nicely with a cute outfit of jeans and a plain top or a pinafore and top. Also with spring coming its a gorgeous colour to wear!



If you wanna have a look at my MAC lipstick wish list click here >><< 
Hope you liked this little short post and there should be another post up soon!

Stay happy
Love Lucy x


Comments

  1. I can't believe they've put the price up! Mehr is such a beautiful colour and it's been on my wishlist for absolutely ages! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Yeah Im loving it! Thank you for commenting Hannah :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment